Classy Glass: 9 Sophisticated Ways to Decorate with Stained Glass Panels
9 Sophisticated Ways to Decorate with Stained Glass Panels
Stained glass panels add a touch of sophistication to any living space. Class up your home décor with these 9 awesome ideas for decorating with stained glass.
No longer just a feature in old churches, today stained glass panels add a touch of sophistication to any living space.Why not add some class to your home décor with these 9 awesome ideas for decorating with stained glass.
1. External Door PanelOf course, the first place to start with stained glass is the most traditional - your front door. Use your entrance to set the tone of your home, and what's in store.
For security purposes, the stained glass window panels in your front door will likely be fairly small, so bold colors and compact designs work well here.
2. Entrance PanelsDepending on your home, you may have 1, 2 or even 3 glass panels flanking your stained glass front door. Why not upgrade your décor and create a set by changing the plain glass to stained glass instead?
3. Internal DoorsYour internal doors are perfect for stained glass, and give you a whole host of options and color choices depending on the way you use your room. Think about the feel you want your room to have when choosing a stained glass design.
4. Above Internal DoorsThe space above an internal door is a highly underrated yet effective way to draw light into a room. Adding panels above your internal doors brighten up a hallway, too, and add a stunning feature piece to your home.
5. Feature WallStained glass panels make for an impressive feature wall in any room. If you have a beautiful garden or outside space, why not design your feature wall to frame that view, so you can enjoy the outdoors whatever the season.
6. Kitchen WindowsThe kitchen is the heart of a home, and what better way to add warmth than giving it its own stained glass windows!
Stained glass in a kitchen allows for the colored light to dance along the surface of your kitchen units, and really bring the heart of your home to life.
7. Staircase Window PanelThe staircase in your home and the space it takes up is often fairly uninspiring and a little boring, if we're being honest.
Stained glass won't just add interest, but it'll draw the eye and make coming downstairs a joy, rather than a chore.
8. Stained Glass CeilingAnother way to add elegance to your home is by installing a stained glass ceiling. The way to do this is to have it in a single-story part of your home, like a conservatory or extension.
A stained glass ceiling provides the beauty of color and light and will provide a wonderful talking point for your guests, too.
9. Shower ScreenFinally, what better way to set off your home than by installing a stained glass shower screen?
The panel won't just be beautiful, but it'll be functional, too, and give you something to admire while performing your daily ablutions.
Stained Glass Panels - Show Off Your StyleStained glass panels make for a stunning display of elegance in any home. Used effectively, the beauty of stained glass can show off a room or draw the eye outside, all while being functional at the same time.
Any home can utilize the beauty and sophistication that stained glass brings. Why not contact us, and see how we can help you show off your stained glass style at home.
That's all for today...May sunshine fill your day!